June 27, 2006

she bangs

UPDATE: here are some photos of HHgirl and her new look.



nope not those kind of *bangs*. Yesterday, we took HHgirl to get her first real hair cut. She is just approaching ten months but has been blessed with a plethora of hair.
Why does her new hair cut look like this.


Maybe because we drove around trying to find a kids cuts that was open on Monday. Nope they aren't open on Mondays. We did manage to find the blue light boot camp special.

It seems that HHmomma had the haircut on her mind and couldn't wait.

7 Comments:

Blogger hotdrwife said...

If you were in my area, I'd send you to the place we go. Kids sit on little horses or whatnot (or your lap), they watch Dora and eat lollipops.

June 27, 2006 6:50 AM  
Blogger Dolores said...

awww, Baby Girl got her first hair cut...can't wait to see her!!

June 27, 2006 9:11 AM  
Blogger The G Family said...

Huh, looks like a cut my mom used to do on my sis and I. Are you sure my mom didn't give her that cut???? The bangs look familiar. Ha

June 27, 2006 10:17 AM  
Blogger Becca said...

We need a place like that. I've posted some photos of HHgirl. The hair cut is cute, but it just made me laugh a little.

June 27, 2006 1:41 PM  
Blogger The G Family said...

Ahhhh, she is much cuter then Carey...I love her hair cut.

June 27, 2006 2:46 PM  
Blogger Idiot on a Stick said...

She is a sweetheart.

June 28, 2006 4:58 PM  
Blogger Gidget Bones said...

OMG... she is so cute! And welcome to my blog! I will put up a welcome post tomorrow.

June 28, 2006 8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Designed by www.troll-babygraphics.com

email is fun

hhmomma

Image hosting by Photobucket

the latest

claim, DENIED
The Hood
Where is this?
The Pink Diary
confessions of a true wife
Type A or B
what a difference a day makes
guilty pleasure
moi, judgmental?
channeling Lenny Kravitz

old school

blogs that make me smile

the rings

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics