July 08, 2006

me think you beautiful mongo

remember when-

This morning I'm on the phone with my favorite crony, chit chatting about everything under the sun. When I suddenly feel compelled to share a little story. (come'on bitches you know the ones) The stories that quite honestly tell your friends a little more about your inner workings then maybe they should know. Nope,this is not a sex story.

Let me digress a little. We all know I went for laser removal earlier in the week. What you don't know is this.

Take/scene one

HHmomma walking out the door with HHgirl in tow

being most careful not to bang one's audacious head on the door frame

I swagger over to the elevator. Ahh... I think to myself... no more fuzz

two gentlemen step on the elevator

immediately ohhin and ahhing over Miss HHgirl

me just a glow, as if complimenting ones daughter is an extension of how they, too are relieved that I now have fuzz free zones

I carry on to the car

then I take that once dreaded glance into the rear view mirror

knowing that I am semi fuzz free and then..

AHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

my ENTIRE face/neck red with cow patty size welts.

I am humbled

head deflates to beetle-juice size

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! You'll have to forgive me. I thought you were talking about laser removal for another part of your body. I have a friend who did that. I'm not very bright these days!

July 10, 2006 5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Designed by www.troll-babygraphics.com

email is fun

hhmomma

Image hosting by Photobucket

the latest

Pillage and pee
Men at work
top ten from Cabo
perfect 10 ish
Toast anyone?
Celebrate
Cabo here we come
tend to your own pedi
tawkin the tawk
photos of our loo

old school

blogs that make me smile

the rings

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics