July 05, 2006

Toast anyone?

Welcome to my new roomiePlaid Toaster

Melanie is joining us from Idaho. She is a mommy of FIVE! Just typing that made me tired. Go on over and say hello. If you didn't have a chance to see any fireworks, click on her July 4th post. There is a pretty sweet show.

HHfamily went over to our neighbors for a bbq and to watch the fireworks. We had no idea that from their back deck we would see fireworks shows in, Los Altos, San Mateo, Pleasanton, Liveremore, San Ramon, Redwood City and a large amount of illegal fireworks. The shows were awesome. There were even some smiley face fireworks.


It was all fun and games until we saw one fire truck go by and then another. Then two more. We never found out what the call was about, but I figure since we didn't hear any news our house didn't burn down. The fireman must love the fourth of July.

Well that is all for now. Go visit my roomie.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rich & Elaine said...

Hey! Welcome Back!! I was thinking about you and mentally projecting myself on the beach Margarita in hand. We missed the firework show so I will go visit your roomies!

July 05, 2006 12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Designed by www.troll-babygraphics.com

email is fun

hhmomma

Image hosting by Photobucket

the latest

Celebrate
Cabo here we come
tend to your own pedi
tawkin the tawk
photos of our loo
she bangs
claim, DENIED
The Hood
Where is this?
The Pink Diary

old school

blogs that make me smile

the rings

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics