June 30, 2006

Cabo here we come


We leave tomorrow for Cabo. Let's just say I can't wait. Did I mention this is a girls only trip? No HHhubby or HHkids. Just me and the girls. Really.

Things around HHhome have been a little chaotic lately. I haven't been sleeping well and keep stressing over useless things. So it is to be an adult. I'm no where near packed and NONE of the girls are checking luggage. Which I think is fabulous. For them. I'm a terrible packer. I pack way to many clothes. No outfits. Just miscellaneous tops and bottoms.

Everyone keeps saying all you need is a bathing suit and flip flops. Why do I feel like I need more? I'm sure I will need a jacket. July in Cabo can be really cool. If you are crazy. I tend to overheat easy and figure that my hair will look like Monica's (friends) when they went on the trip to Barbados with Ross for the paleontology convention. Good thing I purchased one of those cool straw cowboy hats.


Anyway I will be thinking of you all. Well,in between margaritas and things.

My cousin gave me this book,
so I am going to try and read while I am there. Let's see how much I get through.

5 Comments:

Blogger Dolores said...

I've gotten better at packing....don't want to lug around too many things. A sundress, shorts, bathing suit, hat and maybe a pair of jeans; sandals or thongs! Have a wonderful time!!!!
Sounds like sooo much fun.
PS: If you need something else, shop there!

June 29, 2006 3:36 PM  
Blogger Elleoz said...

Have a great trip, you lucky woman! I would LOVE to get away with just the girls.

Drink a margarita for me!

June 30, 2006 5:21 AM  
Blogger kyrie said...

I hope you have loads of fun!! And I hope you like the book! ;0)

June 30, 2006 8:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great, fabulous, amazing time and drink a Margarita for me! :)

June 30, 2006 9:07 AM  
Blogger Becca said...

Thanks for all the fun comments. I think I had enough fun for all of us.

July 04, 2006 1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Designed by www.troll-babygraphics.com

email is fun

hhmomma

Image hosting by Photobucket

the latest

tend to your own pedi
tawkin the tawk
photos of our loo
she bangs
claim, DENIED
The Hood
Where is this?
The Pink Diary
confessions of a true wife
Type A or B

old school

blogs that make me smile

the rings

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics