January 25, 2007

5 minutes for mom

Some of you may be familar with 5 minutes for mom. I just found out about their site and I think it is a great source of information. Go on over and check the goods out.

"Susan and Janice are hosting The Ultimate Blog Party March 2 - 9.
This will be the place to be. Get your blog noticed, win prizes, hang out with your friends and meet some new ones."

There are a great selection of prizes that will be given away in their drawing. I personally we'll be giving away a pair of hand crafted earrings from my jewelry site. I plan to let the winner select from a few pair on the site.

Anyway-who doesn't like winning prizes. I do I do.

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather @ thedomesticdiva.org said...

5 mins for mom is a great site. I love it.

I tagged you for a meme go see my site for details.

January 26, 2007 10:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me, too!

January 27, 2007 1:40 AM  
Blogger Fizzgig said...

I loved looking at your jewelry! You do great work!

January 30, 2007 9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Designed by www.troll-babygraphics.com

email is fun

hhmomma

Image hosting by Photobucket

the latest

dung
Pink
hash-brownie?
Who's calling?
Vibe'n
Mc Dreamy
Beard what?
Come out come out where ever you are
A day of pampering
Theme songs for 2007

old school

blogs that make me smile

the rings

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics