January 24, 2007

Pink

Holy snikes bat man. What has been going on here. Things have been haywire. In a good way-but busy.

I'm working to get my jewelry business launched. You do not want to know the fees designers are charging for storefront web design. It's absurd.

Not to mention that I spoke with a designer today and he explained to me that they keep the costs down by-outsourcing to other countries. Wrong answer.

From another company based out of New York I get a quote of $18,500. Yes, you read that right.

The search continues. HHMomma is open to suggestions.
____________________________________________________________
THE BUMPS

Tonight I went to the gym for a sculpt class. I love this class and I think I am actually seeing results. The instructor is squat happy. But I love her passion and the class. Do you ever have those moments in your head where you almost do something-you know you shouldn't. Well at least not in public.

Not anything like that.

More like, we were doing cross lunges with weights and "Can't touch this, by MC Hammer" was playing. I almost started doing the "wooahh woahhhh" dance.

What's wrong with me?
_____________________________________________________________________
Photography Class

Holy shit. Great class confusing as FK. Mostly because the teacher tells us one thing about the speed and light. Then she tells us to forget what she said. Which presses us all to find out when we would use this light feature or whatever. She responds "we'll talk about it later ."

We'll see what I get out of this class. At the very least I get to spend time with friends.

_________________________________________
The Lost Phone

Last weekend we went to a surpirse birthday dinner in the city and by the time we got there the birthday girl and hubby were smashed. And they were smashed good.

BG was on the table giving an Academy Award speech.

After the dinner we were going to move on to the second party (another birthday party -a co-worker of HHH)Clearly no one from the dinner party were going because they were lucky to make it back to their house.

Four of us decided it was time and we went on to another party at a bar called HOME in the Castro area in San Francisco. We had time for one drink and then this party was moving on to another bar. So we hopped in the car and drive to the club. This was one of those nights where we got parking right away. (and in the city)

We ended up here for a private party. This is one of those places where you are firmly reminded that you once were cool. Before kids.

No sign for the club, just a bright pink light. In the know-people.

We went in and had a great time. There were a ton of people we knew. We danced drank bubbly. Basically re-lived the single days. It was fun.

Then like all good things it was time to leave. There were so many details, but basically we got in the car to drive home and my new cell phone had fallen out of my purse. My one day old cell phone.

HHHubby had to run back in. No luck. We are leaving the city and he decided to call my cell phone. A woman answers.

We drive back to the club and get it.

I pee in a gutter behind a parked car.

We drive home.

Did I mention I was classy?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, when you gotta go, you gotta go! LOL!h

January 25, 2007 11:11 AM  
Blogger kyrie said...

you peed in the gutter?! YOU PEED IN THE GUTTER?! we need to talk young lady. bahaha

January 29, 2007 1:57 AM  
Blogger Fizzgig said...

I agree with local girl! You can't help nature!

I've always wanted to take photography, but all the technical stuff turned me off, it seems there is so much to learn!

January 30, 2007 9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Designed by www.troll-babygraphics.com

email is fun

hhmomma

Image hosting by Photobucket

the latest

hash-brownie?
Who's calling?
Vibe'n
Mc Dreamy
Beard what?
Come out come out where ever you are
A day of pampering
Theme songs for 2007
Got Bocce?
the jewels

old school

blogs that make me smile

the rings

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics