January 08, 2007

Theme songs for 2007

These songs have been the theme songs for HHFamily so far this year:

HHboy's: Beans,Beans -the magical fruit the more you eat the more you toot (is this a boy thing?)

HHmomma: Your my obsession, Your my obession (and sadly it's not about some hot guy-it's been about making jewlery)

HHHubby: I'm not sure what song is in his head, but I think it has something to do with the days of being single :)

HHgirl: Girl's Just Want to Have Fun (she doesnt want to sleep during the day)

Do you have a theme so far this year? A song?

1 Comments:

Blogger The G Family said...

I'm carrying on with the same theme song from last year...Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive!!!

January 09, 2007 9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Designed by www.troll-babygraphics.com

email is fun

hhmomma

Image hosting by Photobucket

the latest

Got Bocce?
the jewels
day 2
Happy 2007
well wishes
whirlwind
all good things must end
someone stop me
I love me some matthew
Mixing the bubbles

old school

blogs that make me smile

the rings

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics