January 08, 2007

A day of pampering

For Christmas, HHhubby gave me a gift certificate for a massage to this place.

My friend A wanted to do a spa day, so we decided to go there. It was so great. First of all, a day to just go and not having anybody to account for but oneself? This ranks high. Anyone that is a mom knows that when you have kids you can barely use the loo alone.

This spa has every amenity you could think of. You check in at the front desk. Then one of the workers comes to get you , with head set in place. They take you to multiple quiet rooms. The quiet rooms have fresh fruit, ginger snap cookies, hot tea, cold ice water. By the hot tub there is water and cups. Wash clothes on ice.

It was quite amazing. I literally could have spent the whole day there. We both had massages, then we went in the hot tub, the steam room. Which by the way -before
stepping in the steam room, they had more cold wash clothes (since when has this been such an exciting amenity) and fresh cucumbers. The steam room sprayed Eucalyptus.

Just lovely.

Then we moved on to each take a shower. Separately of course. Each shower had every amenity you would need. Razors etc.

Then onto the vanity area, all hair products. Oh and more cold towels wrapped up in a refrigerator right by the blow dryers.

Did I mention this place was great?

It was so much fun. They just opened a branch in San Francisco. They said it is very girly, with pink, black and white interior. Sounds cute!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like my kind of place! Glad you were able to spend a day for yourself! You deserve it!ht

January 08, 2007 9:37 PM  
Blogger kyrie said...

I am glad you had such a good time. You deserve it!!

January 09, 2007 7:26 AM  
Blogger Jeri said...

oh my....my day at burke-williams in LA was one of the most divine days I have ever spent. It was awesome...so glad you had the chance to go experience....awesome isn't it?????

January 09, 2007 7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Designed by www.troll-babygraphics.com

email is fun

hhmomma

Image hosting by Photobucket

the latest

Theme songs for 2007
Got Bocce?
the jewels
day 2
Happy 2007
well wishes
whirlwind
all good things must end
someone stop me
I love me some matthew

old school

blogs that make me smile

the rings

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics