January 12, 2007

Mc Dreamy


Were any of you as happy as me to see McDreamy back? There isn't much to watch on TV but Grey's is one of the shows I like. Yay. McDreamy. HHHubby and I were having a good laugh about the snoring bit. He says I snore. How sweet that MD was sleeping(setting the alarm) and then waking up and coming back to bed.

I have been up to my nose in beads and gemstones come see me if you haven't. I would love to hear from you. Over here.


Is it wrong that HHBoy got up from the dinner table and told us not to move his plate because he would be right back. Or else he would be "PISTEN OFF" at us.

We had to perform our first in house surgery on HHGirl she had a huge sliver in her hand. Things went well and the patient is recovering nicely.

In a few weeks we are headed up to Tahoe and I can't wait. Snow Snow. I want to try snowboarding one of these trips, but haven't. I would probably break my leg. Though I am a fairly good wake boarder. Are they the same?

Hope everyone is well and I plan to write more over the weekend.

Meanwhile I am going to resume re-folding the clothes that lovely HHgirl just unfolded for me. Yes, thank you very much.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE Grey's Anatomy! I was so freaking thrilled that it was back. I hate these little hiatus things they take. Now to just get 'Lost' and 'Heroes' back!!

January 12, 2007 5:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First of all, last night's Grey's episode was dejavu for us...both me and my husband snore and we deny it to each other. It's so hilarious.

And I loved the part about being "pisten off". I'm crackling up over here!!

January 12, 2007 7:49 PM  
Blogger Jeri said...

Grey's, Lost, Hereos...bring it on...I'm addicted to all three but I have to say there's just something about that look that McDreamy does that is just....how does he do that???

HHboy....he is so hilarious!f

January 14, 2007 7:04 PM  
Blogger Kel said...

I love the fact that Grey's is back on again. I am so glad that lifetime is showing old episodes every sunday night so I can watch it twice a week.

I love the "Pisten Off" comment. It almost sounds like something Little Man would say.

January 15, 2007 5:52 PM  
Blogger Fizzgig said...

Oh yea, I'm happy that the shows are coming back, even more happy that only 3 more weeks until Lost comes back!
You KNOW Izzy is going to help people w/her 8 million!

January 17, 2007 6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Designed by www.troll-babygraphics.com

email is fun

hhmomma

Image hosting by Photobucket

the latest

Beard what?
Come out come out where ever you are
A day of pampering
Theme songs for 2007
Got Bocce?
the jewels
day 2
Happy 2007
well wishes
whirlwind

old school

blogs that make me smile

the rings

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics