January 22, 2007

hash-brownie?

HHBoy asked us for a hash-brownie today. Err what? I made low-fat brownies. I think he was confusing the hash brown and a brownie. Yes, that is it.

Then as I was getting dressed he asked me if I was putting on my bib. My bib? Oh yes, my bra.

We went on to Target as we cruised by the lingerie section, he mentioned this:
"Those sure are BIG bibs, mommy."

OMG, he is not even 4.

Gulp.

I plan to post more tommorrow. You know it's a crazy night when your friend gets a call that a club has your cell phone. Whoops. This would be the new cell phone I just purchased Friday.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

LMFAO! That's funny.

January 23, 2007 7:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, I don't think my kids will ever say I have big bibs! LOL!

January 23, 2007 12:26 PM  
Blogger Becca said...

haa that is funny. Big bibs.. still makes me laugh

January 24, 2007 9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Designed by www.troll-babygraphics.com

email is fun

hhmomma

Image hosting by Photobucket

the latest

Who's calling?
Vibe'n
Mc Dreamy
Beard what?
Come out come out where ever you are
A day of pampering
Theme songs for 2007
Got Bocce?
the jewels
day 2

old school

blogs that make me smile

the rings

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics