January 17, 2007

Vibe'n



If you haven't already go see my renter. Sugar Momma likes a little sugar in her bowl.

SM is also begging YOU to unload a problem that she has (and get a free Vibe!) You have to see what she is talking about. I won't tell.



Last night was the first night of my digital photography class. It was a snoozer.
My friend Lisa and I are taking the class. There are actually three of us taking the class but L had to stay home and take care of sick hubby. The first meeting was very basic. I did learn something about apertures and depth photography. So this is cool.

It was funny because there is one older lady in the class who just wasn't having a good day. Either that or she was giving off o' da-bitch. Wow she was mean.

About everything.

The worst part was at the end of class our Ansel Adam's worshipping instructor was holding up photos from Desert Storm and working to evoke some emotion and explaining how personal and deep photography can be.

We were all sort of sharing this zen moment if you will.

OL pipes up "WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO COLLECT THESE PAPERS?"

Oh my.

So back next week. I'm looking forward to learning more, mostly to take photos of the HHkids and for my new jewelry business. I also would like to learn about working photos to canvas. Sounds cool, eh.

Go get some sugar!!

2 Comments:

Blogger kyrie said...

and once you have all these new skillz of photography, you can come to england and take amazing photos! yeah? yeah?

beat the old bitch up. we don't need no N-E-G-A-T-V-I-T-Y around.

January 17, 2007 12:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope that lady has a better attitude next week. Kind of a bummer for the rest of the class!

January 18, 2007 12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Designed by www.troll-babygraphics.com

email is fun

hhmomma

Image hosting by Photobucket

the latest

Mc Dreamy
Beard what?
Come out come out where ever you are
A day of pampering
Theme songs for 2007
Got Bocce?
the jewels
day 2
Happy 2007
well wishes

old school

blogs that make me smile

the rings

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics