July 24, 2006
bliss, _iss & tires
Maybe I had a few drinks, but it couldn't have been more then 4, 3 or 5. Neither here nor there. To this day neither me or the groom can remember what exactly happened but the direction it ended up in was that the groom called me *butch*. Groom dude called ME *butch* and did not even have the courtesy to say so with affection. My reaction was not lady like. He may have been confused Becca or Butch. Both start with *B*. In the end HHHUbby had to yank me out of the bar ,seemingly by my arm or purse strings. He promplty hailed us a cab with sheer delight. Because a) he really wanted his friends to meet the classy babe he was thinking about continuing to date b) let's face it there is nothing classier then a chick (that doesn't entirely have her faculties about her) - though I am sure I could have hopped backwards and recited the alphabet back backwards at the same time) starting a fight with a man she is casually dating or soon to be not dating- really close friend. Anyway butch or not, I was cute.
Since the night in question me and grrom have kissed and made up, but we love to laugh about this night.
Weddings are always so much fun. You can always count on someone getting really drunk and being a fool. Usually it's me, but I save that sort of unnecessary behavior for my own wedding day.
The couple that are getting married are so cute. Beautiful people. Apparently this is their wedding topper.
(just in case someone is reading here that will be attending the wedding: I might have made this up but this is better then a Precious Moments cake topper). Anyway the Groom is totally not taking any shit from her. Nope.
I need to go over to this girly place
and pick up a strapless bra. I would just use the *hollywood tape* but apparently I am excluded. Why are straplesss bras such a pain in the ars? Here is a photo of me
(in just my everyday) I guess from looking at the photo you can see why it's such a task. Side note: I am drinking water.
Here are some highlights from the weekend!
* solo man walking on the freeway using a tire as a hula hoop
* HHfamily eating breakfast in an establishment that didn't have their a/c working on the hottest day of the year. Good start to the day. Then again so is orange juice.
* Two kids pee on carpet at different times. One has an excuse she is 10 months
* One of the people that writes on this blog, grew a third eye, just in time for a party this weekend
* HHFamily receiving a courteous *middle finger* (and no we weren't no. one) from a loving trucker for not letting him go one mile faster in our lane then behind the truck he was tailing
* Throwing a surprise party and actually seeing the reaction of pure shock and happiness
* If anyone is out there lurking in blog land. Comments are always welcome. They make me feel good and then that should make you feel good!
email is fun
blogs that make me smile