July 20, 2006

Dear Abby:



Does this mean the people(read-fucktards) who responded to this poll- read the paper and don't want to read our blogs? They are entitled to their opinion even if it is wrong. Now HHmommy this isn't the right attitude -have an open mind. Freedom OF SPEECH and all that! Maybe the people that answered the poll have blog envy. Hm. Maybe they are all secretly politicians and journalist that are worried they will be replaced by blog-hers. Granted this poll was based on only a mere 109 votes. I happen to find the carefree, chock full of grammar ridden mistakes(ahem-HHmommy guilty), unconfirmed fact reporting and loosely based writing on blogs-great reading. It takes the seriousness out of my day. Then again how serious can some of my days be with two little ones. I read the paper every day but look forward to checking out my favorite blogs. They make me smile and laugh and sometimes have the ability to change a mood. Usually on the up swing! I vote MOST blogs are interesting!!


p.s. I also think the invention of two paper clips( cups-whatever) and a string rank with the finding of lightening. Go BEN! This and the invention of the tiny umbrellas in my drinks. Two sided boob tape also.

4 Comments:

Blogger T. Willie said...

I have a theory. You know how that wonderful Senator Stevens enlightened the world with his revelation that the internet? It is not a truck. And it is made of tubes. Remember? Yeah, I know, I didn't know that either.

Anyhow, the paper cup + string voters probably haven't figured out how to hook those internet tubes up to the funny looking typewriter sitting on their desk. So they can't actually read any blogs.

Therefore, blog envy + total ignorance = those voters ;-)

July 20, 2006 9:41 AM  
Blogger Dwayne said...

Different strokes for different folks. I personally think purely political blogs get a little boring just as news blogs do. They're full of either links or copy/pasted news that someone else already wrote. They think they have something great to add to these news stories but they either agree or disagree. You can't agree with a fact but you can with carefree grammar ridden blogs! Hope you win your battles.

July 20, 2006 12:25 PM  
Blogger Ben said...

Are you talkin' smack about me? :-)

July 20, 2006 1:02 PM  
Blogger Kelstar said...

LOL! Not to worry, I don't think a hundred odd people count as an adequate percentage of the population. Besides, I don't entirely trust statistics. You can get them to say anything you want. And how can something be fifty fifty chance and twenty five seventy five at the same time? It's madness! Madness, I tell you!

July 20, 2006 2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Designed by www.troll-babygraphics.com

email is fun

hhmomma

Image hosting by Photobucket

the latest

cheaper then a lawyer
laughing gas
golden day
the door to the unknown
2 olives, please
Friday Funny
sweat'n to the oldies
MIA
I love me a fireman
freshman 20 or 30

old school

blogs that make me smile

the rings

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics