July 19, 2006

laughing gas






Dear porcelain throne:


I apologize profusely in advance to HHboy for talking to the world about his "monkey tail business." Good gawd what is this kid eating.(must have been those 5 apple pies) Today we had to bee line out of the pool because he had to *go*. I take his potty Q seriously. I shall not be the one sending the kids home packing because my kid laid a chocolate egg.


We are in the stall and I'm about to puke. For the love of god, please hand me a gas mask. I still have to wipe his ass. Then of course he wants to point and show me, that it's "a big one, mommy" Lovely dear. You should be so proud. Maybe you can share these things with your father. Men seem to share the same love for their trophy snakes.


We retreat back to the pool. I am belly rubbing around in the piss-pool on my arms acting like a crab. Because you know that will get me phone numbers. My ass is also seemingly accentuated by the 1 foot of water.


Somehow I end up with like 5 kids on my back. Which is all fine. But hey moms, Stop talking and take your kids. This ain't mass transit.

Love,

HHmomma

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh....I can only hope this doesn't happen to me. But I know...I bet it will!

July 19, 2006 8:31 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

5 kids on your back at one time? That's pretty impressive you know, I don't think just anyone could achieve that.

Hope they'd all been to the toilet first though lol

July 20, 2006 2:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Designed by www.troll-babygraphics.com

email is fun

hhmomma

Image hosting by Photobucket

the latest

golden day
the door to the unknown
2 olives, please
Friday Funny
sweat'n to the oldies
MIA
I love me a fireman
freshman 20 or 30
me think you beautiful mongo
Pillage and pee

old school

blogs that make me smile

the rings

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics