July 18, 2006

golden day

Monday was a day of many things. I had the golden ticket.

1) First day of swim lessons. This lesson went well. Apparently HHboy should be in the next level. Of course this must be the correct assessment. Had the swim instructor told me that HHboy should be in a lower level, then most likely she has no idea what in the hell she is talking about. None the less, the lesson went well except for the fact that I asked the teacher "when is the lesson going to start?" She replied " this is the lesson."
In support of me, this was my first kid/mom lesson. She said we were waiting on another kiddo. How was I to know ?(blush)


1b) There were no baby ruth sitings in the pool. Phew.


2) Note to self: make sure HHboy has the anteater pointing down, or you too will be covered in pee. Very pleasant.


3) Why does HHhubby grab my mamms in the middle of any conversation we are having? As if my boobs are a place holder for his hand while he talks to me. No matter what we are talking about. Grocery list, stocks, death, whatever. I think all he hears is Charlie Brown's teacher talking.


4) Stop through Mcgreasy's drive up. Try,(keyword is try) to order a happy meal with apple slices for HHboy. By the way I love how they serve the apples slices with carmel dip. Carmel dip. Way to balance out any nutritional value. I guess I should shut the Fk up since I am at Mcgreasy's. Anywho, the board lights up with 5 apple pies. Eww. Try to have rational conversation with worker who speaks little engish.
Another gentleman intervenes. Seems to clear up order, screen reflects our wishes.

In my bag: Happy meal for HHboy ,including apple slices(yay, we got that right) And oh looky here 5 apple pies.

Nice.


5) Walk around the community pool with my cute little dress cover up tucked into the back of my swimsuit. Way to go! Would be fine if my ass looked like the 18 year old lifeguards, but instead I had the brights on my ass that could be used for a foot stool.


6) Getting back to the above (no. 3) I don't grab HHhubby's stuff while we are talking. The difference is he would like it. Ahem.


7) HHhubby also thinks it is very cute to interrupt me while I am trying to do something important (read: us weekly, blog, ignore him) and say 'did you lose this?" When I look over well low and behold what do I see " his bare, white, fuzz free ass, right in my face. Lovely. Sorry ladies he's taken.


This was a A+ day-hey I'm smiling!!! Aren't ya'all

7 Comments:

Blogger kyrie said...

hahaha, you're so funny. I don't know what it is about guys and grabbing the boobs when talking to them. Maybe it is a scam. Like, they grab our boobs in hopes that maybe we grab their junk? they think like that you know. those crazy men.

July 18, 2006 9:07 AM  
Blogger jessafran said...

wanted to stop by and say hello- we're battling on BE. love your blog... very witty writing and the design is adorable!

July 18, 2006 12:46 PM  
Blogger Knitting Maniac said...

Too funny! The Baby Ruth siting ... good thing there wasn't one!
We have lessons starting next week for my oldest. Should be interesting.

July 19, 2006 4:34 AM  
Blogger Elleoz said...

Your husband does that too? I don't know why they think that is sexy?! If mine isn't grabbing my boobs, he is grabbing my butt.

And at least yours is showing his ass, mine likes to prominently display his genital region. Eww! Now why would I want to see that?

July 19, 2006 7:41 AM  
Blogger The G Family said...

There is a reason why you were recognized as "class clown" in Jr. High...This is hilarious!!!

July 19, 2006 9:24 AM  
Blogger Becca said...

HHHUbby would be proud that now everyone knows what he does.
I would freak if he was showing me twig and berries. Yikes!
The blogging is fun so I am glad you guys are commenting! I'm not alone!

July 19, 2006 1:12 PM  
Blogger hotdrwife said...

HAHAHAHHA - cracked me up!

We start swim lessons soon, too. Yoiks.

July 19, 2006 6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Designed by www.troll-babygraphics.com

email is fun

hhmomma

Image hosting by Photobucket

the latest

the door to the unknown
2 olives, please
Friday Funny
sweat'n to the oldies
MIA
I love me a fireman
freshman 20 or 30
me think you beautiful mongo
Pillage and pee
Men at work

old school

blogs that make me smile

the rings

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics