July 18, 2006
1) First day of swim lessons. This lesson went well. Apparently HHboy should be in the next level. Of course this must be the correct assessment. Had the swim instructor told me that HHboy should be in a lower level, then most likely she has no idea what in the hell she is talking about. None the less, the lesson went well except for the fact that I asked the teacher "when is the lesson going to start?" She replied " this is the lesson."
In support of me, this was my first kid/mom lesson. She said we were waiting on another kiddo. How was I to know ?(blush)
1b) There were no baby ruth sitings in the pool. Phew.
2) Note to self: make sure HHboy has the anteater pointing down, or you too will be covered in pee. Very pleasant.
3) Why does HHhubby grab my mamms in the middle of any conversation we are having? As if my boobs are a place holder for his hand while he talks to me. No matter what we are talking about. Grocery list, stocks, death, whatever. I think all he hears is Charlie Brown's teacher talking.
4) Stop through Mcgreasy's drive up. Try,(keyword is try) to order a happy meal with apple slices for HHboy. By the way I love how they serve the apples slices with carmel dip. Carmel dip. Way to balance out any nutritional value. I guess I should shut the Fk up since I am at Mcgreasy's. Anywho, the board lights up with 5 apple pies. Eww. Try to have rational conversation with worker who speaks little engish.
Another gentleman intervenes. Seems to clear up order, screen reflects our wishes.
In my bag: Happy meal for HHboy ,including apple slices(yay, we got that right) And oh looky here 5 apple pies.
5) Walk around the community pool with my cute little dress cover up tucked into the back of my swimsuit. Way to go! Would be fine if my ass looked like the 18 year old lifeguards, but instead I had the brights on my ass that could be used for a foot stool.
6) Getting back to the above (no. 3) I don't grab HHhubby's stuff while we are talking. The difference is he would like it. Ahem.
7) HHhubby also thinks it is very cute to interrupt me while I am trying to do something important (read: us weekly, blog, ignore him) and say 'did you lose this?" When I look over well low and behold what do I see " his bare, white, fuzz free ass, right in my face. Lovely. Sorry ladies he's taken.
This was a A+ day-hey I'm smiling!!! Aren't ya'all
email is fun
blogs that make me smile