March 05, 2007

Housekeeping

I love the sunshine. Today, I am personally requesting more. Greedy I know.

Does anyone out there know what taking antibiotics for to long causes? Yeah, well without giving you all details. I am experiencing this for the first time in my young life. Gross.

I have been tied up in trying to get my business started. Who knew how much work and time it would require. Don't get me wrong I love it and am very excited about it, but I like not working. The hardest part has been designing the website. There are just some things I just don't understand about aesthetics and functionality. Either way we are almost there.

I've been trying to be dedicated to going to the gym. I think I lost one pound. NO really I don't know because I just don't do the scale thing, but seriously folks. When you go to the gym, you should automatically start glowing or something. Just to keep you going. Wednesday I will try my first spin class. I also need some new butt shrinking songs for my Nano. Whatcha got?

Favorites right now are:
Chris D. It's no over
Fall out Boys Arms Race
Justin T Rock your Body
Jamiroqu
But I need more!!!

If you haven't already go sign up at 5 minutes for mom. Who doesn't like to win cool prizes.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's a spin class?

As for songs, how about:

My Humps - Black Eyes Peas
Sexy Back - JT
Shake It - MC Shy D
Don't Cha - Pussycat Dolls
Ain't No Other Man - Christina Aguilera
More Bounce in Califonia - Soul Kid #1

March 05, 2007 3:03 PM  
Blogger kyrie said...

my friends band came out with a new cd on tuesday. The Higher is the band and the album is On Fire. yes, crazy kids, but it has some good beats. just itunes it and preview some of the songs.
Michael Jackson- Billy Jean
Head Automatica-beating hearts
Lost prophets-last train home (or something like that)
Blink 182- all the small things

March 07, 2007 11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Designed by www.troll-babygraphics.com

email is fun

hhmomma

Image hosting by Photobucket

the latest

double vanity
Rainy Day Fun
It's a girl
Over the moon.....
Here and back
Books and more books
The one where he uses a flashlight to look in her ...
HOT!
Yumm-o
Feeling Hot Hot Hot

old school

blogs that make me smile

the rings

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics