February 20, 2007

Here and back

Wow, I feel like over the past few weeks I have been all over. Non existent if you will. The ear infection that I picked up was something awful. It tooks almost a full week to feel human. Now, I still have a plugged ear, but the pain has subsided.

I had no idea how hard it would be to function with hearing in one ear. I swear it heightened my taste buds. That our the medicaiton or vicodin were messing with my buds. I ate salad one night and it tasted like an ass patty. Whatever that tastes like.

It was HHBoys 4th birthday party on Saturday. We had his party at a place called Safari Run it was so cute. It is marketed as a healthy fun place for kids. Lots of over sized slides and climbing gyms. Evne the Adults were getting into the fun.

The kids had about an hour to play and then were wisked off to the next room for-CAKE.
This is why you have a party, right? For the cake. My parents were unable to make the party -since my dad hadnt been feeling good. But all is better now and we'll catch up with them soon.

After cake it was off to the game room and then the kids had at it, playing skee ball. Again the adults had more tokens then the kids.

We invited family back to our house for pizza after and by 10pm, lights out. We were pooped.

So I am pretty boring lately.

I've been playing catch up and trying to get my little ol business off the ground. There sure is a lot to do. Specially when you have no business sense what so ever.

So off to photography class tonight!

I could use a starbucks. Anyone want to bring me one?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

For me, having a party is all about the presents! LOL!

February 21, 2007 10:23 AM  
Blogger Fizzgig said...

heck yea I agree with Kailani, presents are the focal point!
And starbucks should deliver!

February 22, 2007 7:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Photography class sounds like a ton of fun. I took it in high school, but I really want to take it again at the college. I just never have time!

Glad to hear the ear is not in pain, but sorry it's plugged!

February 24, 2007 3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Designed by www.troll-babygraphics.com

email is fun

hhmomma

Image hosting by Photobucket

the latest

Books and more books
The one where he uses a flashlight to look in her ...
HOT!
Yumm-o
Feeling Hot Hot Hot
Teeny Bopping
Tagged
5 minutes for mom
dung
Pink

old school

blogs that make me smile

the rings

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics