February 14, 2007

The one where he uses a flashlight to look in her EAR!

Hi everyone-
No posts around here lately or at Cheeky. So depressing. We went to the Mountains for four days and had a great time. It even snowed. And then on the way back I decided to get a god awful ear infection. Then my father was in the hospital. A very long few days. I am up and among the living today. I will write more soon. Still on the mend and can't hear.

Me and my buddy decided to be groupies(while on vacations) and follow Chris on Tour. Then I had to give up a trip to see Chris in Arizona.(ear infection was ruling) Sad about that but can't wait to hear details and share them.

More of Chris here. She met him -she did.


Will write more later. I can't hear and it's making it hard for me to type. I dunno know why-just is.

By the way my Dr.(new and yet on his way out) looked in my ear with a camping flashing light and was shocked and surprised when HE COULDN'T SEE ANYTHING!

That's all I'm going to say about that.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got an ear infection once and it made me dizzy and nauseous! I hope it heals soon!

Won't comment on the flashlight thing. LOL!ht

February 16, 2007 11:14 AM  
Blogger Fizzgig said...

ohhhh that is sooooo cool! I loved the pics she has posted! Jealoussss!

Ear infections are the worst! They throw your whole life off balance!

February 17, 2007 8:56 PM  
Blogger Tracy said...

Oh my. I'm so jealous! She got some great photos!! Lucky girl.

Ear infections suck. Totally. I hate them. My kids hate them. They should be outlawed I'm thinking.

February 18, 2007 9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Designed by www.troll-babygraphics.com

email is fun

hhmomma

Image hosting by Photobucket

the latest

HOT!
Yumm-o
Feeling Hot Hot Hot
Teeny Bopping
Tagged
5 minutes for mom
dung
Pink
hash-brownie?
Who's calling?

old school

blogs that make me smile

the rings

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics