February 24, 2007

It's a girl




Is there nothing sweeter then driving by a complete strangers house and seeing a sign that says "it's a girl." You don't even need to know the couple to understand what they are feeling. What precious memories. The sign paired with pink and white balloons all over. Cars overflowing the driveway.

I saw this on my way home today and was tickled pink. Really I was.

The feeling wasn't so long ago.

I just found out one of my closest friends is pregnant. Yipppeee. I can't wait!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeri said...

is it beth? is it beth? is it beth?

February 25, 2007 3:48 PM  
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

I love to see those signs! They make me smile every time! Congrats to your friend

February 26, 2007 9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Designed by www.troll-babygraphics.com

email is fun

hhmomma

Image hosting by Photobucket

the latest

Over the moon.....
Here and back
Books and more books
The one where he uses a flashlight to look in her ...
HOT!
Yumm-o
Feeling Hot Hot Hot
Teeny Bopping
Tagged
5 minutes for mom

old school

blogs that make me smile

the rings

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics