March 11, 2006

random thoughts

*if life is like a box of chocolates, today was a dark chocolate with a caramel center day. good day.

*i was out running errands all day. smiling. smiling some more. rebecca had a big black chunks of who the hell knows what in my bottom tooth. why. why does it always have to be black or green. no tooth colored guck.

*was there really snow on the Woodside hills?

*my friends on the east coast are enjoying our(feeling territorial about cali) weather. it's in the 70's

watching Jarhead tonight
rebecca + jake

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Designed by www.troll-babygraphics.com

email is fun

hhmomma

Image hosting by Photobucket

the latest

you made bleed from your eyes
I don't believe it
nancy mcphee
cross my heart and kiss my elbows
top ten signs your cat is too fat
a real life florence nightingale
i know milk does a body good
hot child in the city...
waka waka waka...
dear george:

old school

blogs that make me smile

the rings

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics