March 06, 2006

hot child in the city...

I did it - I did it(see me doing a little dance). The surprise party was a success! Barry was genuinely and happily surprised. In fact when we walked in, he mutter something like "you biotch." I think he meant in a loving way,though. Later I mentioned, to him how he had never referred to me that way (as bitch, in case you forgot how he referred to me, obviously I didn't), and that I was glad when he decided to refer to me this way (biotch) it was in front of EVERY SINGLE FRIEND OF HIS!

I couldn't have pulled this gig off with out my co-parts. Nichol and Beth, who were my inspiration for many of the special effects.

This soiree will be talked about for many years to come. Some moments more fondly then others. I couldn't resist showing some photos. Happy 30th!




me and nichol

prom date

birthday boy

barry flowers

the miss, barry, beth, barry

3 Comments:

Blogger Dolores said...

looks like a great time; hope you have lots of pictures!!

March 06, 2006 2:11 PM  
Blogger kyrie said...

I am jealous i couldnt be there... haha, that would have been awesome. I am glad you could pull it off!

March 06, 2006 5:05 PM  
Blogger Becca said...

The party really was so much fun!

March 07, 2006 6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Designed by www.troll-babygraphics.com

email is fun

hhmomma

Image hosting by Photobucket

the latest

waka waka waka...
dear george:
tid bits overheard on a beach in costa rica
mommy wars
home sweet home, baby drew
welcome brandon & brecken
chico haze
affectionately yours
moi, a jive turkey?
20 + things

old school

blogs that make me smile

the rings

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics