February 24, 2006

20 + things

*I love being a mom and wife *I don't like having dirty feet *I hope to contribute in some way to find a cure for breast cancer *Somedays I am so happy and thankful for my life, I can't believe it's all mine *I love rainy days at the beach * When I was little I ate salami sammiches everyday *Some of the best years of my life were when I was single *College was a irreplaceable experience *I hope to travel to Ireland and Spain someday *I would like to learn how to play the piano *I love the smell of my daughter * I buy nice clothes and then worry about ruining them *My hubby is the most tolerant man on this planet *I love having a grown up relationship with my family *Watching someone wash my car, relaxes me *I don't like being home alone *I had my son before I was married- I beat to my own drummer *I love my friends, but wish one of them was closer :)*My engagement ring was my husband's grandmothers, I appreciate it's stories every day * I love cruising on my dad's Harley-feeling free *Tea with the girls *I appreciate every moment with my family and friends*
your turn-

1 Comments:

Blogger Becca said...

red rover, red rover, someone send their 20 right over!

February 24, 2006 1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Designed by www.troll-babygraphics.com

email is fun

hhmomma

Image hosting by Photobucket

the latest

staples and I'm not talking the store
the gates in NY
I want to dance with somebody..
to stroll fashionably or not to stroll
rain drops keep fallin on my head
she said with rose colored cheeks
so romantic
happy lovers day, kiss kiss
my turn......tag your it
baby newsflash

old school

blogs that make me smile

the rings

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics