February 13, 2006

my turn......tag your it

Four jobs I've had:

ice cream scooper at creamery
receptionist at tanning salons
data employment verifier for home loans
Chico Recreation and Park District


Four movies I can watch over and over:

Good Will Hunting
Erin Brokovich
Good Fellas
Breakfast @ Tiffanys


Four places I have lived:

East Bay, California
Chico, California
Alameda, California
did I mention California


Four TV shows I love:

Grey's Anatomy
Who's Line is it Anyway
Law and Order
Lost


Four places I've vacationed:

Maui, HI
New Orleans, LA
Cabo San Lucas
Kauai island, HI

Four of my favorite dishes:

Rigatoni
Cheese Cake
Chicken Salad
Grill Cheese



Four sites I visit daily:
Gmail
SF Gate
Druge Report
Dlisted


Four places I would rather be right now:
having a massage
beach
on vacation anywhere
Cabo with a bucket of coronas at the swim up bar

1 Comments:

Blogger Becca said...

thank you to those that played the game.

February 14, 2006 12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Designed by www.troll-babygraphics.com

email is fun

hhmomma

Image hosting by Photobucket

the latest

baby newsflash
vote
rock the vote
book karma
e.e. cummings - i carry your heart with me
even spell check doesn't know
Where is Bill?
the chip bowl runneth over
knitting for the ill-conceived
me think you beautiful, mongo

old school

blogs that make me smile

the rings

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics