February 10, 2006

rock the vote

Why yes- your vote should go to me. Let me tell you why.

nice day to take kiddies to the park
at park enjoying sunny weather
chatting with some friends
Cole going down the slide,possibly tackling another kid
having one good time
Avery in her stroller with her seat reclined, toes dangling over the side
gals talking about a trek to ano nuevo to see seals at the beach
ohh... conversation switch about the all important best cup of joe
fellow mommy, announcing that said baby is on the ground...
as she slithered out the front of the stroller limbo style
baby no cry, just smiling and sitting in the sand
Now, what kind of mom would just leave their baby in the sand. I can't even imagine. How dare she? Who would do that?
ahemmm.... that would be ME! ( i swear I am a good mom)
Now I know you are concerned and you want to ask that all important question.
Well the answer is- NO. I didn't have to put out my smoke or set down my beer.

So this is why they have those "seatbelt thingys" on the stroller. Sigh.. Tomorrow is a new day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dolores said...

She just wanted to get down with the other kiddos........feel the grass, sand!!
I can just see her smiling the gummy smile; and saying "look at me". LOL

February 11, 2006 9:26 AM  
Blogger Becca said...

No joke. This happened. It was crazy. My friend Lisa is now in charge of making sure baby is strapped in.

February 14, 2006 12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Designed by www.troll-babygraphics.com

email is fun

hhmomma

Image hosting by Photobucket

the latest

book karma
e.e. cummings - i carry your heart with me
even spell check doesn't know
Where is Bill?
the chip bowl runneth over
knitting for the ill-conceived
me think you beautiful, mongo
demonic tots and deeply disturbing cuisine
not by the hair of my chiny, chin, chin
off the soap box, Oprah

old school

blogs that make me smile

the rings

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics