January 31, 2006

not by the hair of my chiny, chin, chin

Whether or not we want to discuss this "womanly problem" in an open forum is one thing. Be that as it may, this problem does exist. Why is it, that as soon as you reach 30 OR have been blessed by the over abundance of hormones during pregnancy-Do these wicked, dark hairs show up on our precious faces. Like out of NO WHERE. At least we hope they just showed up. It is the combination of the perfect lighting from the sun and the reflection of the rear view mirror, that turn us on to this problem.

After my horrific discovery, I was wondering if, just possibly I was walking around with this dreadlock on my chin for YEARS and no one told me. TELL ME PLEASE!

Today I went for laser removal. Yes, it hurt. My face is red. Do I care? Nope, not as long as I never have to look at that dread again.

Zed is dead baby. Zed is dead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Designed by www.troll-babygraphics.com

email is fun

hhmomma

Image hosting by Photobucket

the latest

off the soap box, Oprah

old school

blogs that make me smile

the rings

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics