February 25, 2006

affectionately yours

Dear fuckwit,

You. You. You know who you are. Driving up and down our street at 1:00 am. Not just driving up and down our street, but LOUDLY. Revving your super fast man engine. Peeling out on two wheels. Mufflers the size of volleyballs (some how I don't think the muffler is indicative of the size of your bits). Take it to the track!

You.

I don't like you.

Bitterly yours,
old bitch w/ two kids.

ps your Andretti-esque driving skills didn't seem to both any one else in my house. All the pillows were covered with drool. I just happened to be awake- solving world hunger, redecorating my bathroom in my head and figuring out what I will wear to my 40th birthday. Which thank you, is not for a LONG TIME!

1 Comments:

Blogger kyrie said...

haha, Oh Rebecca. you crack me up. We both seem to want to rant and rave about stupid shit we dont have too much control over. Amazing.

February 26, 2006 9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Designed by www.troll-babygraphics.com

email is fun

hhmomma

Image hosting by Photobucket

the latest

moi, a jive turkey?
20 + things
staples and I'm not talking the store
the gates in NY
I want to dance with somebody..
to stroll fashionably or not to stroll
rain drops keep fallin on my head
she said with rose colored cheeks
so romantic
happy lovers day, kiss kiss

old school

blogs that make me smile

the rings

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics