April 11, 2007

Red eye

Yippee. We leave today for New York. Or I should say tonight. We are taking a red eye. I guess I will finally understand why this flight is named the same. Any recommendations for sleepy time?
HHhubby and I decided to take this flight, so we could fly together. This was the only way he could be where he needed to be Thursday.

drum roll please............................

I have a chance to be interviewed by ABC news for Etsy and my jewelry shop. If you have never been to Etsy you must go, there are so many good finds. I'm so excited. It will require getting off the plane, going to our hotel freshening up and flagging a cab (i'm so new york) across town. But it's worth it. I will keep you posted. I even heard that the camera makes you feel and look thinner then you are.
So exciting.

Easter was fun with the kids. They were collecting snails. Nice. It was also my parents 40th wedding anniversary and my aunt's birthday. So there was a lot of celebrating. A family friend even made a wedding cake. It was a mini replica of my parents wedding cake. What a nice thing to do.

So why do people turn into total "bits" when there is an accident on the freeway. Seriously a fire engine had to get through on the left side of the fast lane and this dumfk chose to use this tragic oppurtunity to get ahead and drove behind him through all the traffic in his sidekick. Nice.

HHboy said he would like to "do london." Uhm ok. I guess one of his buddies in his class is going to London and so now HHboy wwould like to "do" London.

And seriously why is my neck starting to look like a chicken. Do they have neck lifts? All those years of no sun block.

Really necks and shoulders are sexy.

Get your sexy on.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the interview for Etsy! That would be so cool!

I hope you have fun in the city!!!

April 11, 2007 11:59 AM  
Blogger Fizzgig said...

wow, youre gonna be way famous! congrats!

I dunno what you can do about necks, but there is a book called i feel bad about my neck, the lady was on oprah. I dont remember her name though.

April 20, 2007 9:26 AM  
Blogger BKR said...

Super diva - I can't wait to hear about the interview and I love the HHBoy wants to "do" london! Ha -

May 19, 2007 2:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Designed by www.troll-babygraphics.com

email is fun

hhmomma

Image hosting by Photobucket

the latest

Start spreading the word
What does your DNA say?
K.T
I think I can
Housekeeping
double vanity
Rainy Day Fun
It's a girl
Over the moon.....
Here and back

old school

blogs that make me smile

the rings

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics