May 02, 2006

this ain't the ritz


So last night I was in our guest bedroom cleaning up. For some reason I decided to take a load of my feet. I laid down on the bed. The bed that I use to think was really comfortable. It is not so comfortable anymore.
There was actually a valley in between the two sides. A canyon if you will. Very odd.

HHG and I headed out this am to replace the would be guest bed. I wish someone would have told me, they were hanging on for dear life as they slept. Guess this is just a reminder to check out, just how comfy your guest amenities are.

Now I want to sleep in the guest room with the new mattress. It's really comfy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dolores said...

it wasn't all that bad; at least I didn't think so.........
wow, can't wait to sleep on a new mattress!!

May 03, 2006 1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Designed by www.troll-babygraphics.com

email is fun

hhmomma

Image hosting by Photobucket

the latest

oh, the challenges
caption this
word surprise jubilee bites
mother may i
does she look intoxicated or happy?
purely undisputed beauty
walk this way
Check AI
transformation
you love my lady lumps

old school

blogs that make me smile

the rings

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics