April 24, 2006

you love my lady lumps



So on to the point of what this post is really about. Minds out of the sloppy wet gutters -people. I am so excited to be participating in the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer walk in Sacramento. It has been a goal of mine to participate in a walk or run for a cause, any cause.

However, this is a cause that I hold close to my heart because it has struck one of my dearest friends.
We are going to be a team-people and we are going to walk/run/skip/float for the cure.

I will have more to post soon but I just want to share my happiness about supporting this cause. My hope is that you will want to show your support also.

More soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger kyrie said...

when is this going on? Is it over the summer at some point? I want to do it, if I can... let me know!

April 24, 2006 4:01 PM  
Blogger Becca said...

this one is in may! We will have to try for another one, soon.

April 24, 2006 6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Designed by www.troll-babygraphics.com

email is fun

hhmomma

Image hosting by Photobucket

the latest

90210, or something like that
what does summer mean to you?
14 more days
reviews and antabuse
boys will be boys
caption this
lucky charms
to short
The eagle has landed..no really
da club

old school

blogs that make me smile

the rings

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics