April 18, 2006

da club

So last night the HHF (family) went to dinner. Nothing fancy, family friendly place. We are pulling out of the parking lot and I look over. I see something that brings me back. Way back, say to the early 90's, maybe even late 80's. Anyway did you see the movie Swingers with Vince Vaughn? Great flick. There is a scene in the movie where they all put this on their cars.

Why is this so funny to see? Don't get me wrong I don't want my car to be stolen, but most cars come with anti theft. This car was very nice, and it just seemed like having this on the car, was very odd.

1 Comments:

Blogger kyrie said...

I have one of those. I don't use it, but it came with alice. haha

April 17, 2006 10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Designed by www.troll-babygraphics.com

email is fun

hhmomma

Image hosting by Photobucket

the latest

who said it?
happy easter
tagged by mountain moxie
i saw one of these for the first time today
random thought
caption this..or not
cinema
a few truisms for today
who in the fuck?
he's a big boy now

old school

blogs that make me smile

the rings

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics