April 21, 2006

reviews and antabuse

Saturday night was to much fun. The FC was really a site. We walked into the party which was in the two main rooms. The gallery was a great room, well lit, the walls were decorated with beautiful artwork-really fun to look at. The first room the movies were playing, but that was a bit muffled by everyone talking and the dj. It would be fun to actually go back and sit and have dinner.

Of course after a few drinks HHH and myself were discussing how we must go out and immediately purchase a piece of art. Even though we do talk about someday purchasing a piece of art, it seems to be intensified when you are at a place like FC. Booze mixed with art.

Mental Note: must stop at grocery store, have oil changed and purchase art. List of Saturday.

You couldn't turn your head with out the offer of a drink or bite of yumminess. I consumed too many drinks. There were only two. No. They weren't huge ovesized margartias that one would sit in and kick one's leg out of the glass or the drinks you see two people sharing on vacation-or for their 21st birthday. The drinks were delicate sex in the city type drinks. It just so happens that they bartender was new. She was having a hard time with how many parts of each mixer when it came to my drinks.

HHH says I was walking downhill all night. Although, the bar floor appeared to be level. Making friends- as I stand with 4 drinks stacked across my chest from elbow to elbow. I don't think this is true.

We were on our way out and were waiting for valet to come. I was making friends, the next thing HHH is telling me is I am trying to engage in late night activity with these people - shish loosen the collar HHH, I was just making friends and they liked me. They were very nice.

It was a quiet ride home, my anchor was set at sea. All in all it was a wonderful night.

1 Comments:

Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

Whose abusin' ants then? Or have I lost the plot?

April 21, 2006 9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Designed by www.troll-babygraphics.com

email is fun

hhmomma

Image hosting by Photobucket

the latest

boys will be boys
caption this
lucky charms
to short
The eagle has landed..no really
da club
who said it?
happy easter
tagged by mountain moxie
i saw one of these for the first time today

old school

blogs that make me smile

the rings

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics