March 20, 2006

25......

Stolen from someone somewhere else:

1. Where were you when the ball dropped for 2006? I was with friends and hubby in SF. Really enjoying some champagne and acting very unlike a mother of two. We did have a limo ride home.

2. Where did you get the idea for your profile name? Uhmm... I like to garden. no I am hot . Just liked the graphics.
3. What time were you born? 3pm ish

4. What song are you playing now, or wish you were playing? Toots and the Maytals

4. Has the death of a celebrity ever made you cry?
The media coverage on Dana Reeve was hard to watch, Princess Diana.
5. What color underwear are you wearing? Basic black

6. Do you want a baby? I have three...sorry babe you count as one

7. What did you do this morning? coffee, drycleaners, toy shop, barnes and nobles, gas, carwash, lunch, and then home

8. What does your dad do for a living? rides his hog

9. Where do you work? Not so much

10. What ended your last relationship(s)?
Ewwww.. Let's just said we had different ideas about life
11. What are the last 2 digits of your phone number? 88

12. What was the last concert you attended? Goodness.. I can't even recall

13. Who was with you?
Who was with me? I can't even recall where I was.

14. What was the last movie you watched? Match point

15. Who do you dislike at the moment? Cancer

16. What food do you crave right now? Oh boy....any thing bad for me e

17. Did you dream last night? don't know

18. What was the last TV show you watched? American Idol...

19. What is your favorite piece of jewelry? Engagement Ring

20. What is to the left of you? Cole

21. What was the last thing you ate? rigatoni

23. Write some song lyrics that are in your head: Gonna Make you sweat

24. Who last IMd you? Kyrie

25. Last time you had a honestly good time? Saturday night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Designed by www.troll-babygraphics.com

email is fun

hhmomma

Image hosting by Photobucket

the latest

daddy made me
it was that kind of night (saturday)
top o' the morning to you
friday "caption this" game
smoking in the boys room
i knew i was fancy
you're beautiful......
r.i.p. melissa mcghee
"well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit!"
lips like sugar

old school

blogs that make me smile

the rings

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics