March 16, 2006

r.i.p. melissa mcghee

admit to it. we all watch AI. we can't help it. It's human nature. Like that awful train wreck you just cant stop staring at.

Anyway, someone had to go, right? I'm not sure it was
her time but eventually she would be out the trap door in the floor.

chicken little
is hanging by his beak.

I still enjoy:

Taylor, for his loving energy and voice
Katherine - for her voice and beauty
Elliot-he might not have the "image" but I think he will surprise us all
Chris- he has a great voice and easy of the eyes

1 Comments:

Blogger Dolores said...

chicken little should have gone last night. Melissa is better...she deserved another song night!

March 16, 2006 4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Designed by www.troll-babygraphics.com

email is fun

hhmomma

Image hosting by Photobucket

the latest

"well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit!"
lips like sugar
who's with me? who can't wait until St. Paddys day!
lesson of the day
weather pixie
headless horseman or is it a pr man
u can be part of my entourage
have i lost my cool factor
tit-anic
lesson of the week

old school

blogs that make me smile

the rings

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics