May 05, 2006

on holiday



so folks, we'll be on holiday and thus I won't be posting. The electronic leash will be cut. Severed like a artery, if you will. This could be good.


wish the HHF luck. LUCK, you say. Traveling on a 6 hour flight with two little ones-sounds fun, eh.
Don't be jealous of our relaxing flight. More importantly, hope that you aren't seating next to us on this flight.
Right now there is some poor chump thinking: I am flying to Miami Beach gonna chill on the plane, have a few drinks. Little does he know, he will be sitting next to the funny farm. Ahhh... it won't be bad. This is what people without children say.

this picture of bush made me laugh-I really have been giving him a bad time. Anyway let's hope I come back in the same condition -minus the fucking things up.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dolores said...

looking forward to all the new stories you'll have upon your return from the holiday..........

May 05, 2006 11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Designed by www.troll-babygraphics.com

email is fun

hhmomma

Image hosting by Photobucket

the latest

happy cinco de mayo
my singlet
spoon me, spoon you
3 more days
ahh, he's back
who's it gonna be?
what I should be doing
this ain't the ritz
oh, the challenges
caption this

old school

blogs that make me smile

the rings

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics