May 04, 2006

my singlet

after serious procrastination - I did it. I purchased a swim suit. All I can say is
-oy-! Not a fun process. I picked a black(gasp-shocking, I know) one up off the rack, did not pass go and I definitely did not collect $200.

Went straight to check out.

Two days later put on said swim suit. Paraded down stairs and did a little run way spin. Not quite as glamorous. You get the idea. Anyway I asked HHH " would I offend anyone?" HHH clearly caught off guard "what? no. "

Responsive like a good husband should be. Or should I say he responded like a husband who hopes of passionate and romantic nights whilst on vacation.

With two wee ones, the chance of this happening is as likely as the chance that we have a good president. Sorry, HHH. Not about the president comment (not that you like bush) but the other.

Note, that the top of my bathing suit, meets the bottoms. All material and not so much skin. Which is good.


this is a picture of me with the new look!

Eat your heart out single men.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dolores said...

hahaha, can you believe women used to actually wear suits like that!!

May 05, 2006 11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Designed by www.troll-babygraphics.com

email is fun

hhmomma

Image hosting by Photobucket

the latest

spoon me, spoon you
3 more days
ahh, he's back
who's it gonna be?
what I should be doing
this ain't the ritz
oh, the challenges
caption this
word surprise jubilee bites
mother may i

old school

blogs that make me smile

the rings

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics