March 21, 2006

she-pee

is this for real?

as much as I cower and shudder at the thought of just entering a public loo- and that doesn't even include the ill thoughts of all the butts that have touched the toilet seats. I mean people- comeon- be honest there are people I see who I wouldn't even want to brush up against their clothes, let alone share the same throne. We know that when it comes to hygiene not everyone puts their best foot forward. Which would not include anyone I know (of course) or anyone that is reading this.

Despite the butts. I don't think I am ready to sport one of these

With Cole being potty trained- I have an irrational fear of all the ickiness that he may touch while using a public toilet. So far he is not standing which means he would have to use the seat.

Which has nothing to do with this story or hothouseboy but it remind me of this time and so it is necessary to share. A friend of mine (who will remain name-less) her hubby had a few to many shots one night when we were out. Which in no way is related to my husbands influence. Just a side note (in case she is reading) Anyway, as we're all leaving the bar to our parked cars, everything is good. Until it was time to make our way down this little cement path that was on a down hill slope. The next thing I know, hubby was ass over teakettle and landed face first on his glasses. He was okay. Me and another friend however, were not. It took all the thigh muscle "and some other nameless muscles" to keep myself from peeing.I mean I really have a problem, when people fall it makes me laugh. Clearly the man could have been injured, but nope.. I just laugh.

Maybe this may have been a time when peemate would have come in handy.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dolores said...

that is soo bizarre!!! but I too laugh at situations of the same (how can you not) and peeing is a high possibility...still can't imagine using that; hahaha

March 21, 2006 10:25 AM  
Blogger kyrie said...

hahaha, that is so funny. My friend Misty peed her pants in the 8th grade. I started busting out laughing as I saw darkness apear in my shorts she was wearing. hahaha, those pmates though are really gross...

March 21, 2006 11:56 AM  
Blogger The G Family said...

Hummmm, wonder who that was that fell down the hill and made you laugh so hard???? At first I thought you were going to say he could have used one to throw up in since he missed the toilet at my house and left the mess on the floor. Peemate may come in handy for someone I know...His b-day is coming up again, maybe I will get him some.....haaa

March 21, 2006 7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Designed by www.troll-babygraphics.com

email is fun

hhmomma

Image hosting by Photobucket

the latest

insert here
barbie? or paris hilton?
overheard in NY
25......
daddy made me
it was that kind of night (saturday)
top o' the morning to you
friday "caption this" game
smoking in the boys room
i knew i was fancy

old school

blogs that make me smile

the rings

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics